Bay of Fundy Whale Watching
In St. Andrews, you’re on the international super highway for migrating whales. Prime time is mid-June till September. Kingsbrae Arms is situated just up King Street from the harbor where the excursions begin. Choose a tall ship, whaling vessel, catamaran or speedy zodiac.
- Fundy Tide Runners providing over 20 years of whale watching experiences and nature tours on the Bay of Fundy aboard our 25 foot Rigid Hulled Zodiac.
- Island Quest Captain Chris is ready to take you on an authentic whale and wildlife adventure in comfort and style. Our marine biologists are thrilled to share their extensive knowledge of the ocean and marine life that thrives in it.
- Quoddy Link A Bay of Fundy Recommended Whale and Wildlife Cruise. Departing from historic St. Andrews by-the-Sea, New Brunswick, Canada our Bay of Fundy whale and wildlife cruises provide the opportunity to experience whales and so much more!
- Jolly Breeze We’ve helped over 82,000 people from around the world experience a slice of life through, wondrous, exhilarating, soul-fulfilling whale watching adventures in the spectacular Bay of Fundy.
- St. Andrews Sport Fishing Deep sea salt water sport fishing charters aboard their high performance 29 foot Sea Fox. Don’t be surprised if you find a shark on the end of your line.