What’s Included in Our Rates
- Our early bird deal takes 20% off the daily rate on 2018 stays of 2 or more nights in one-of-a-kind rooms and luxury suites
Wait! Before you finalize your travel plans consider booking 2 nights or more. With only one night, you arrive in the afternoon and leave after breakfast in the morning without time to slow down and recharge. While we would never make a multi-night stay mandatory, we do hate hearing “I wish we could stay longer…” [Now back to what’s included in our bed and breakfast rates]
- High Season lavish full breakfast featuring fresh baked goods, butter croissants, shirred eggs with ham and cheese, fresh fruits, yoghurt, juice, toasted almond granola, toast, jams, jellies, cream cheese and more.
- Early Spring and Fall Season continental buffet
- Coffee and tea with fresh baked goods available 24 hours a day for grab and go
- Several room and suite categories to choose from
- Fully air-conditioned property
- Double occupancy with room in our larger suites for extra guests
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Fine bath and body care products
- Waffle weave robes
- Bottled water
- No Service Charges
- Discretionary tipping
Still thinking about your length of stay? Look what a stay can do for your well-being.
And finally, if you’re travelling from the United States, check out the favourable exchange rate. US dollars are worth more in Canada.