These One-of-a-Kind Rooms with views are truly unique. High up on the third floor well worth the extra steps is this bedroom pictured on the left. There’s nothing else like it in the house. Imagine sweeping views of blooming gardens at your feet & the sparkling sea beyond. Take it all in through a wall of floor to ceiling windows. Twin single beds in front of a gas log fireplace ready to warm in spring and fall. The bathroom has a six foot whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower. Double occupancy only. Please specify “3rd Floor Twin Room” when you book online.
Just below on the second floor is the bedroom seen on the right offering more living space [350sf+] with lovely fireplace sitting area and a canopied king size bed. Warm yellows & soft blues hint of southern France especially when our lavender is in bloom. The Carrara marble appointed bathroom features an original soaker tub with separate shower. Double occupancy only. Please specify “2nd Floor King Room” when you book online.
Our One-of-a-Kind Rooms bed and breakfast rates include:
- A country breakfast buffet featuring fresh baked goods, butter croissants, daily baked egg scrambles or crustless quiche, fresh fruit and cheese plate, toasted almond granola, yoghurt, toast, juice and more
- Coffee and tea with fresh baked goods available 24 hours a day for grab and go
- Complimentary sherry in the parlour
- Fully air-conditioned property
- Hot water on demand. No waiting
- Digital TV and complimentary WiFi throughout
- Sustainable bath and body care products
- No Service Charges
- Discretionary tipping